“Keep it fun, game responsibly”
S5 Arena (also known as "S5", "S5.com" and "S5 Casino") Online Casino Games is committed to providing an exciting gaming experience, focusing on its Players’ welfare to have an enjoyable, responsible, and safe gaming environment.
To ensure this commitment is followed through, we have adopted best global practices in formulating our internal rules and policies, standards, and processes. We also have in place a feedback system to give our Players a platform to raise concerns.
We fully support and proactively promotes and advocate the Philippine Code of Practice on Responsible Gaming which aptly states that while gaming is an “enjoyable form of entertainment,” it can have a negative impact to the Player, his family and his community when done in excess.
For this reason, while we encourage self-regulation, S5.com Online Casino Games have also established and implemented the following policies and programs on responsible gaming:
I. Gaming Restrictions
S5.com Online Casino Games strictly enforce these Players’ restrictions in compliance with PAGCOR’s restrictions and policies on responsible gaming, to wit:
- Only 21 years old and above will be allowed access to S5.com’s Online Casino Games or Gaming;
- Philippine government official and/or employee of any government agency, including their immediate family members, will be denied access to Gaming ;
- Any member of Philippine National Police (PNP) or Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) will have no access to Gaming;
- Gaming is restricted in open public venues; and,
- Any student of any school, college, or university in the Philippines will not have access to Gaming.
II. Underage Gaming
Playing with S5.com Online Casino Games is not allowed to persons under the age of 21 years old. The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) allows only persons 21 years of age and older to play online casino games.
Any attempt to violate this restriction, such as misinformation, lying about your age during registration/members sign-in process, or sharing your account to a minor, and other attempts to circumvent this restriction, intentionally or accidentally, will be dealt accordingly by suspending your account in question, and would require further proof and verification of your account name, age, and identity. S5.com Online Casino Games also restricts its advertising, marketing, and promotional, activities to minors or any non-qualified Players.
As part of our responsible gaming advocacy, we highly encourage Players/members to be responsible gamers, specifically in ensuring the security of their accounts and to avoid these missteps:
- Make sure to use child protection software to block remote gambling sites from computers minors might have access to.
- You must not leave your computer/mobile devices unattended when you are logged on to our site.
- Do not leave the "Save Password" option enabled on any S5.com Online Casino Games login screen.
- If possible, create separate profiles for minors on computers/mobile devices so that when they log-in they cannot access your information.
- If you suspect someone under the age of 21 is registered with us as a Player, please contact our Customer Service Team, immediately.
III. Problem Gambling: Know When to Stop
Online gaming is just like any other games that should be treated as a form of fun and entertainment, and not as a means to make money. Always keep track of the time and money you spend playing online casino games.
Problem gambling, or compulsive gambling, therefore, occurs when a person engages in excessive gaming and manifests these qualities:
- Mood swings, such as irritability and aggression, especially when the Player cuts down or stops gambling.
- Plays excessively without keeping track of time and totally immersing oneself in gaming activities, neglecting work, business, family, and loved ones.
- Neglecting personal needs/responsibilities. The Player’s Mind is always preoccupied with gambling.
- Sudden need for money. Or the need to gamble with increasing amounts of money so as to achieve the desired effect.
- Relying on others to relieve desperate financial situations because of gambling.
- Gambling when you cannot afford to.
- Significant deviation from one’s ordinary routine.
- Being secretive and/or lying about things done during leisure time.
- Your friends and family intervene and express their concern over your gambling.
- Finding it difficult to control your gambling habits.
- Repeated unsuccessful efforts to control or stop gambling.
Problem gambling may have negative effects on a Player and his family. On a personal level, people who have a gambling problem may suffer depression and anxiety, job loss and financial difficulties. They may neglect their duties and responsibilities to their family and cause relationship breakdown. They may also be involved in theft, financial fraud, and scams, in order to fund their gambling activities.
IV. Problem Gambling: Know How to Stop
If you need to take a break from gambling, or know someone who you think has a gambling problem, please send an email at [email protected] or visit PAGCOR website at https://pagcor.ph/regulatory
Here are various ways to stop problem gambling:
- Player Self-Exclusion
Players/members self-exclusion is also recommended if you are concerned about your gambling behavior. This can be done by choosing to lock your gaming account. During this time, we will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional materials from us.
To exclude yourself from playing in our online games, due to a gambling problem, you may do so by completing the form in this link and submitting the required documents. Likewise, the relatives of a Player/member may file an application for exclusion.
Click this link for the Application for Exclusion.
- Family Exclusion
Any one of the following family members may request for a Player’s exclusion:
- child at least 18 years old
Click this link for the Application for Exclusion
- Help Centers for Problem Gambling
Help Desk and Assistance Centers
In case a serious gambling problem have occurred and gravely affected your personal and family’s well-being, you can contact these centers for assistance and professional help.
LIFE CHANGING RECOVERY CENTER
105 Scout Rallos Street, Kamuning
Brgy Sacred Heart, Quezon City
(02) 3415-6529 / (02) 3415-7964
BRIDGE OF HOPE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL REHABILITATION FOUNDATION, INC.
364 Aguirre Avenue,
Phase 3, BF Homes, Paranaque City
Phone: (02) 7622-0193
Mobile: 0917- 5098826
New Manila Branch:
12 Onestes Ln,
Mariposa Street, Quezon City
Phone: (02) 7503- 3483
806 Ouano St.,
Ibabao- Estancia, Mandaue City, Cebu
Phone: (032) 420-9287
Mobile: 0917- 7046659
GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS PHILIPPINES
Phone: 0976- 0384333
Mobile: 0917- 3062232
PHILIPPINE AMUSEMENT & GAMING CORPORATION
Main Corporate Office:
IMET BPO Tower,
CBP-1A, Metropolitan Park,
Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
Contact Numbers: (02) 7755- 3199, (02) 7755-3299, (02) 7755- 3899
V. Sources of Funds and Deposit Limits
S5.com Online Casino Games adheres to the Republic Act No. 9160 or the AntiMoney Laundering Act of 2001, and may take steps to verify the source of funds of the Player in relation to this government mandate.
It is part of S5.com Online Casino Games’ policy on responsible gaming to provide the option for Players/members to adjust their maximum deposit limits at any time. To change your deposit limits or to make such request, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team.
We suggest you consult with your accountant or lawyer how to best deal with your winnings.
VI. Taxes on your Winnings
The Philippine government, through the Bureau of Internal Revenue, imposes taxes on prizes and winnings. As part of S5.com’s drive for responsible gaming, S5.com will implement the collection and payment of the applicable taxes. S5.com encourages you to: consult with your Accountant or your Lawyer whether the amount of your winnings is taxable or not, and how much to pay if it is taxable; and, arrange for the payment of the appropriate taxes.
VII. Customer Service Team
At S5.com, we make sure our Player’s welfare comes first by providing them a safe and secure online gaming environment. And to ensure all of these, our friendly and accommodating Customer Service Team is always within reach via email and live chat to address your concerns.